8 Things that are happening at Rubyred Labs
- We've gotten tired of a world full of bad customer service, and we're dedicating ourselves to fixing it.
We recognize that this is a big problem to take on, but that's what makes it fun.
- We're making a new product called Satisfaction.
We've spent the last 18 months or so building web products for other companies and now we want to make one for ourselves. Actually we're making it for you.
- We're launching a new blog at blog.getsatisfaction.com.
We'll be writing about customer service. The good, the bad, and the Cingular-level-awful.
- We're spending the week in Tahoe developing like mad.
Here I sit, watching the snow fall and listening to the Safeway 3 hour firelog crackle. We have a whole case of firelogs, a fridge full of food, a hot tub, and a full bar. We'll be here for a while.
- We're raising some cash.
Since we want to minimize consulting work during out product development we've been meeting with rich people and asking them for money. So far they seem to like our hot product name and cool meeting costumes.
- We're having a party at SXSW.
No, this isn't why we're raising the cash. The party won't be too expensive or extravagant, but it will be fucking awesome. It's on Saturday, March 10 at the Red Scoot Inn in Austin, TX.
- We're making a really cool new logo.
Actually our friend Jody is making it. I'm pushing for it to look as close as possible to a Chris Ware comic.
- We're continuing to rock.
Which is why I still love it here.