8 things I like about my new Nokia E61
- Full keyboard, allowing for constant texting.
- It is nerdier than I am, balancing out my G-Star jeans, which are hipper than I am.
- Cool browser, which I use constantly.
- It can play music really loud.
- When it's in my pocket it doesn't feel that much bigger than my deceased SE 800i.
- No touchscreen, making my look about 0.5% less dorky.
- It's faster to check my phone calendar than my web calendar.
- It can record a phone call and play it back during the call, so 2 people can sing together in 4-part harmony.