Thursday, July 27, 2006

8 things I like about my new Nokia E61

  1. Full keyboard, allowing for constant texting.
  2. It is nerdier than I am, balancing out my G-Star jeans, which are hipper than I am.
  3. Cool browser, which I use constantly.
  4. It can play music really loud.
  5. When it's in my pocket it doesn't feel that much bigger than my deceased SE 800i.
  6. No touchscreen, making my look about 0.5% less dorky.
  7. It's faster to check my phone calendar than my web calendar.
  8. It can record a phone call and play it back during the call, so 2 people can sing together in 4-part harmony.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to pressing buttons on this phone, soon - i sense its presence drawing near to me.

9:23 AM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMS! I quivver in anticipation for your next list. Also, buy me this phone.

1:40 PM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea...it has a great keyboard, screen, and browser, plus built-in flashlite, so we can make nifty little apps.

1:15 PM, September 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home